The United States State Department released the most current visa bulletin for August 2013.

The report shows that the F2A category of Family-Based Sponsored Immigrant Visas is now current. So what does this mean for you and your family? If your spouse or child are not living with you within the United States and you wish to apply for an immigrant visa for them, you should do so now.

As always before you apply, it would be best to seek the counsel of an immigration attorney to be sure all eligibility requirements are met. If you or your family has any questions about eligibility or the process of applying feel free to call my office to speak directly to an Immigration Attorney. My phone number is (832) 409 0117. Alternatively you may email me at ANDREW@CHUNG-LAW.COM . Best regards and good luck!


Tagged with →  
Share →

One Response to BREAKING NEWS: No wait time for spouses and children of permanent residents

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *